Introduction to Ansible
Ansible is a simple open-source IT automation platform written in Python that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy and maintain.
This course will give participants the required knowledge to efficiently use Ansible in daily applications and systems operations.
January 12, 2023
January 13, 2023
9 January 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Dr. Guillaume-Jean Herbiet
By the end of the course, participants will have the required Ansible theoretical knowledge and practical know-how so as to write deployment playbooks for multiple applications in an heterogenous environment involving several GNU/Linux distributions.
- Ansible principles and arch
- Ansible ad-hoc com
- Ansible playbooks and related notions (tasks, imports, …)
- Ansible inventories and variables, Ansible vault
- Using Ansible roles and collections locally and from the Ansible Galaxy
- Ansible best practices
- Hands-on deployments experience
This training has a total of 10 hours and takes place over 2 days:
- Day 1/2: 12.01.2023 09:00 – 17:00
- Day 2/2: 13.01.2023 09:00 – 12:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
C1.04.02 - Lovelace
No prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.