Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 4) – Google Cloud Fundamentals
This one-day instructor-led class provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
December 14, 2022
December 14, 2022
9 December 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
to be defined
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services. Interact with Google Cloud services.
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore.
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics.
Day 1/1: 14.12.2022 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
- General IT business knowledge
- General IT technical knowledge
- Familiarity with cloud computing
- Solutions developers getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Systems operations professionals getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Solution architects planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform
- Executives and business decision-makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs
This course is part of the training track ‘Your Journey to the Cloud”
We recommend you to follow the courses as follows:
- Part 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Part 2 – AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Part 3 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Part 4 – Google Cloud Fundamentals
- Part 5 – DevOps Fundamentals
- Part 6 – Finops Cloud Platform Cost Management
If required and if you met the prerequisites, the course can be followed independently.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.