Design Thinking Crash Course
Design Thinking is a human centered approach on conceptual thinking where you can turn your ideas into real world projects.
Available on backorder
October 17, 2022
February 10, 2023
12 October 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
The aim of the workshop is to nurture the innovation potential of a divers group. This is achieved by stimulating visual communication and co-creation behaviour. Design Thinking methods are learned in a hands-on and playful way.
Participants will have experienced key elements in Design Thinking:
- empathy to understand problems,
- human centered design,
- confidence in their creative ability.
- a method to be co-creative in a playful way and building upon each other ideas,
- validating ideas,
- prototyping in order to fail often in the beginning to be more successful at the end,
- the strength of visual communication,
- the value of presenting achievements in public.
If you are interested in this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
C1.04.12 Open Space
The training material is in English and most of the communication will happen in English as well.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.